I was completely floored by the students’ country research presentations! We learned so much and tasted some DELICIOUS and NOT so delicious (Vegemite! Ha!) foods. It was truly an international feast! Graded rubrics are stapled to the back on student reports that are displayed in the hallway. Way to go, 2nd graders!
Wishing everyone a restful and joyful Thanksgiving. I am so blessed to teach your children each and every day. They work hard and keep me on my toes! Thank you for instilling the importance of education and kindness in your family!
- 11/27 – 11/29 – THANKSGIVING BREAK! Gobble! Gobble!
- 12/6: Mystery Reader: Chris Pacetti – email me your three clues!
- 12/6: Food truck ornament and gift card donations for our class tree due! Thank you for all your support!
- 12/13: Mystery Reader: Christine Schnitzler – 2:15 pm
- 12/14: Breakfast with Santa
- 12/20: Class Holiday Breakfast – 9:15-10:00… SAVE THE DATE! More info to come soon!
- Don’t forget to hit up some food trucks for donations for our class tree over Thanksgiving break! Hopefully, they will feel very generous at this time!