Game, SET, Match!
You can practice this fun game at home! https://www.setgame.com/set/puzzle
Happy Birthday, Maddox!
We are in desperate need of donations for our Food Truck themed Holiday Tree. Please send anything you are able to contribute – gift certificates to food trucks, small food ornaments, cash, etc. Thank you for your support! This is our last big fundraiser!
What LEARNING and GROWING went on in room 217 this week:
ELA: Class Novel: The Trouble with Chickens by Doreen Cronin; explaining how images support text; guided spelling with words ending in -le.
Writing: Fictional animal stories
Students of the week:
N/A – Short week!
- 11/25: COUNTRY RESEARCH PROJECTS DUE
- – Presentation Schedule
- Monday (10:00-11:00): Phoebe, Alsea, George, Isabela, Tibor, Zinnia, Maddy, Ellie, Declan
- Tuesday (10:00 – 11:00): Kalilah, Eleanor, Layla, Sam, Maddox, Zeva, Perry, Nolen, Noah
- 11/27 – 11/29 – THANKSGIVING BREAK! Gobble! Gobble!
- 12/6: Mystery Reader: Chris Pacetti – email me your three clues!
- 12/6: Ornament and gift card donations for our class tree due! Thank you for all your support!
- 12/13: Mystery Reader: Christine Schnitzler – email me your three clues!
- 12/14: Breakfast with Santa
- 12/20: Class Holiday Breakfast – 9:15-10:00… SAVE THE DATE! More info to come soon!
- We are collecting loose change for the St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum with the monies going to continue research and save the World War II stories for an upcoming exhibit! Thank you!