What a bunch of characters! Ha! We have some fun personalities in this class! 🙂
What LEARNING and GROWING went on in room 217 this week:
ELA: Class Novel: Totally Disgusting by Bill Wallace, using context clues to determine unfamiliar words, adding -ing to words
Writing: temporal words
Students of the week:
Sam and Kalilah
Thank you for being KIND and RESPONSIBLE this week!
- 10/25: Fall Festival – 5:30-7:30
- 10/29: Report cards on HAC
- 11/5: Colonial In-school field trip
- 11/8: Thomas Inman – Mystery Reader
- 11/11: Veterans Day – No school
- 11/15: Laura Inman – Mystery Reader
- 11/27 – 11/29 – THANKSGIVING BREAK! Gobble! Gobble!