Thank you to Isabela’s mom for being our Mystery Reader! We loved the book ROT and the MORAL – staying true to yourself! What a great message!
Congratulations to Zinnia for being voted by her peers to represent our class for the Character Counts pillar of CITIZENSHIP!
What LEARNING and GROWING went on in room 217 this week:
ELA: Class Novel: Molly’s Pilgrim by Barbara Cohen; text features – glossaries, indexes, table of contents; adding -ing to base words
Writing: Writing fictional stories
Math: Word problems
Social Studies: Explorers
Students of the week:
Maddy and George
Thank you for having a POSITIVE ATTITUDE and being extra PATIENT this week!
- 11/5: Colonial In-school field trip
- 11/8: Thomas Inman – Mystery Reader – send me your 3 clues!
- 11/11: Veterans Day – No school
- 11/15: Laura Inman – Mystery Reader
- 11/25: COUNTRY RESEARCH PROJECTS DUE
- 11/27 – 11/29 – THANKSGIVING BREAK! Gobble! Gobble!