DEM BONES! DEM BONES! DEM DRY BONES!
Thank you to SAFD for giving us some helpful tips about fire safety!
Measuring in inches, feet, and yards!
Happy Birthday, George! EIGHT IS GREAT!
What LEARNING and GROWING went on in room 217 this week:
ELA: Class Novel: Snot Stew by Bill Wallace, finding the MAIN TOPIC, spelling pattern practice
Writing: editing and revising
Science: Distinguishing human body parts (specifically the skeleton) and their functions
Students of the week:
Zeva and Declan
Thank you for showing GRIT and determination this week!
- 10/24: Send in bags of candy and trinkets for our Fall Festival booth!
- 10/25: Parade of characters – 8:45 am – meet us at the bus loop!
- 10/25: Sam Stark – Mystery Reader @ 9:30 (email me if you need to make any changes and
- your CLUES for me to give the class!)
- 10/25: Send in items for class celebration! Fire Prevention Poster due (information below if you are interested in participating!)
- 10/25: Fall Festival – 5:30-7:30
- 10/29: Report cards on HAC