We had so much fun with Diamond Del! What a cool experience!
Thank you to Mrs. Valla for being our Mystery Reader today! We enjoyed the book “Make Way for Ducklings” by Robert McCloskey. We loved hearing about your job as a brain trainer and giving us some helpful strategies on how to cope with intense feelings!
What LEARNING and GROWING went on in room 217 this week:
ELA: Class Novel: The Giraffe, the Pelly, and Me by Rolad Dahl, asking and asnwering questions in non-fiction text, oi and oo sounds
Writing: SPOOKY STORIES with a focus on beginning, middle, and end.
Math: strategies for subtraction
Science: Rocks and Minerals
Students of the week:
Isabela and George
Thank you for working hard and being extra kind this week!
- 10/11: 1st quarter ends
- 10/14: HURRICANE MAKE-UP DAY
- 10/18: A.R Snow Cone Party – Did your child meet their goal?
- 10/24: Send in bags of candy and trinkets for our Fall Festival booth!
- 10/25: Parade of characters – 8:45 am – meet us at the bus loop!
- 10/25: Sam Stark – Mystery Reader @ 9:30 (email me if you need to make any changes and
- your CLUES for me to give the class!)
- 10/25: Send in items for class celebration!
- 10/25: Fall Festival – 5:30-7:30
- 10/29: Report cards on HAC