FUN RUN!!! WHAT A BLAST!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE DONATIONS TO SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL!!!
Thanks to Kalilah’s brother for being our first Mystery Reader! We enjoyed reading “NUGGET AND FANG” by Tammi Sauer! We loved hearing about your positive experience in middle school so far!
What LEARNING and GROWING went on in room 217 this week:
ELA: Class Novel: Esio Trot by Rolad Dahl, Asking and answering questions – WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, and WHY to demonstrate an understanding of key details, long/short vowel review
Writing: Narratives using with a focus of using ADJECTIVES
Math: Addition strategies using place value and base 10 blocks
Science: Scientific Method
Students of the week:
Nolen and Ellie
Thank you for being showing GRIT and WITH-IT-NESS this week!
- 10/1: SAC meeting @ 3:00 in the Media Center
- 10/4: Kim Pacetti- Mystery Reader @ 9:30 (email me if you need to make any changes and your CLUES for me to give the class!)
- 10/8: In-school GEM field trip
- 10/10: Gifted screener – if your child has already been identified, they will not be tested again and will go to the guidance counselors room at that time.
- 10/11: Liana Valla – Mystery Reader @ 9:30 (email me if you need to make any changes and your CLUES for me to give the class!)
- 10/11: 1st quarter ends
- 10/14: HURRICANE MAKE-UP DAY
- 10/25: Parade of characters – 8:45 am – meet us at the bus loop!
- 10/25: Sam Stark – Mystery Reader @ 9:30 (email me if you need to make any changes and your CLUES for me to give the class!)
- 10/25: Fall Festival – 5:30-7:30
- 10/29: Report cards on HAC