Ms. Fixel’s Webpage

Welcome to Ms. Fixel’s Home Page
Room 135

Suggested Materials for all courses:                                                 *Small Binder with 3 Dividers (3 Sections: Notes, Journal Entries, Assignments/Projects)*Notebook paper*Pens/Pencils               **Colored Pencils, Index Cards, and Highlighters may come in handy throughout the year                                                                   ***Instead of a Binder – You may decide you prefer a two pocket folder and a separate notebook for journal entries

Class Schedule:
Period 1 – Theatre I
Period 2 – Theatre II
Period 3 – Theatre I
Period 4 – Planning
Period 5 – Technical Theatre I, III, & IV
Period 6 – Technical Theatre I & IV
Period 7 – Theatre III & IV

Get Involved…. Check out the ITS and Production pages for important information about meeting times and upcoming shows!

Please visit this page often to stay up to date with class information. Use the links on the left to navigate through the various pages in my website.

New Grades Have Been Posted to the Home Access Center
(Home Access Center Information: If you need your Home Access login information and password, please contact the front office.  If you previously used Parent Assist, your log-in information is the same for the Home Access Center.  You will be redirected to the Home Access Center from Parent Assist.)

Contact Ms.Fixel at leia.fixel@stjohns.k12.fl.us

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.