Mission: To develop an instrumental music program that compliments the district’s goals, school’s mission, and the needs of the students while maintaining a full course curriculum.
2015-2016 CALENDAR - 2015 POWER Calendar
UPCOMING DATES for 2015/2016:
**WATER DONATIONS ACCEPTED ASAP** That time of year again! PLEASE bring in 1 (or 2) cases of WATER beginning this week. We need them for rookie camp, band camp and games**
ROOKIE, PERCUSSION, GUARD and OFFICER CAMPJune 8th and 9th 9am to 3pm at CHS. (Drum Line Auditions occur during THIS CAMP only)
FULL BAND CAMP - August 3rd-4th-5th-6th from 8am to 4pm for ALL members
MANDATORY parent/student meeting Tuesday August 4th 6pm
**New - CHSBBA Website HERE **
Welcome to the POWER of Creekside!
“Spirit, Pride and Honor”
We are looking forward to an amazing 2015-2016 year as we venture into new challenges and excitement. We will be a band of 230+ members and continuing to grow! The staff who will assist us this year are:
- Rick Fowler – Director of Bands, Performing Arts Department Chair
- Keith Hall – Marching Tech/Choral Director CHS
- Drew Chiodo – Marching Tech/Math Teacher CHS
- Jackson Gilchrist – Percussion Instructor
- Jess Frantz – Guard Coach/Instructor
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me, a Booster officer or your section leader. We all look forward to the continuation of an amazing year and are eager to show our Spirit, Pride and Honor to the community of Saint Johns, Florida!!
As always, check often for updates. You never know what I will put up here!!
Thank You All for making us the POWER of Creekside!
Director of Bands
Creekside High School
*Saint Johns County has been selected as one of NAMM’s (National Association of Music Merchants) Best Communities for Music Education*
*If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance, please contact Mr. Fowler*