Mission: To develop an instrumental music program that compliments the district’s goals, school’s mission, and the needs of the students while maintaining a full course curriculum.
2016 Running of the Knights! – 2016 Running of the Knights
2015-2016 – Band Syllabus
UPCOMING DATES for 2015/2016:
- Band Trip – April 21st-24th. (Smokey Mountain Music Festival in Gatlinburg, Tn.)
- Drum Major Tryouts – April 25-26-27 after school
- Band Banquet – Saturday April 30th 2016 CHS Banquet Order Form Fix
- May 4th and May 11th – Concert Band 3-4pm
- May 5th and May 12th – Symphonic Band 4-5pm
- May 13th – Running of The Knights! Jazz 2 and 3 4:30pm. Patriot Oak JB 5pm, Fruit Cove JB 5:30pm, Jazz Band 1 6:00pm, Drum Line 6:40pm
- May 16th – Guard Showcase 6:30 in Gym
- May 17th – Spring Extravaganza Concert 7pm. (rehearsal call for ALL band 4-6pm)
- May 21st – GRADUATION
- May 23rd and May 24th – Mini Band Camp 4-8pm for ALL band members
GUARD TRYOUTS (Fall Squad) April 18-19 and 21 4pm to 6pm
FALL BAND CAMP – August 11th and 12th 4-8pm. August 13th 8:30am to 6pm.
**CHSBBA Website HERE **
Welcome to the POWER of Creekside!
“Spirit, Pride and Honor”
We are looking forward to an amazing 2016-2017 year as we venture into new challenges and excitement. We will be a band of 230+ members and continuing to grow! The staff who will assist us this year are:
Rick Fowler – Director of Bands
Jackson Gilchrist – Percussion Instructor
- Jess Frantz – Guard Instructor
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me, a Booster officer or your section leader. We all look forward to the continuation of an amazing year and are eager to show our Spirit, Pride and Honor to the community of Saint Johns, Florida!!
As always, check often for updates. You never know what I will put up here!!
Thank You All for making us the POWER of Creekside!
Director of Bands
Creekside High School
*Saint Johns County has been selected as one of NAMM’s (National Association of Music Merchants) Best Communities for Music Education*
*If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance, please contact Mr. Fowler*