Mission: To develop an instrumental music program that compliments the district’s goals, school’s mission, and the needs of the students while maintaining a full course curriculum.
2015 Registration Form - Running of the Knights
UPCOMING DATES for 2015/2016:
CONCERT Music Performance Assessment – SATURDAY March 7th at Flagler Palm Coast HS
9am CONCERT BAND arrive 10am CONCERT BAND perform
11am SYMPHONIC arrive 12:15pm SYMPHONIC perform
3pm WIND ENSEMBLE arrive 4:15pm WIND ENSEMBLE perform
SUNDAY March 8 to Thursday March 12 – NASHVILLE TRIP/TOUR
ROOKIE, PERCUSSION, GUARD and OFFICER CAMP June 8th and 9th 9am to 3pm at CHS.
FULL BAND CAMP – August 3rd-4th-5th-6th from 8am to 4pm for ALL members
**New - CHSBBA Website HERE **
- Jazz Band 1 – SUPERIOR STATE – March 30th
- Jazz Band 2 – SUPERIOR STATE – March 30th
- Jazz Band 3 – EXCELLENT
- Guard – SUPERIOR STATE – March 30th
STATE S/E will be in Lakeland on March 30th (details TBA)
Welcome to the POWER of Creekside!
“Spirit, Pride and Honor”
We are looking forward to an amazing 2014-2015 year as we venture into new challenges and excitement. We will be a band of 220+ members and continuing to grow! The staff who will assist us this year are:
- Rick Fowler – Director of Bands, Performing Arts Department Chair
- Keith Hall – Marching Tech, Choral Director CHS, Assistant Symphonic/Marching Band
- Drew Chiodo – Marching Tech, Math Teacher CHS
- Jess Frantz – Guard Coach/Instructor
- Jason Thompson – UNF Student Teacher/Intern
- Jackson Gilchrist – UNF Student Teacher/Intern
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me, a Booster officer or your section leader. We all look forward to the continuation of an amazing year and are eager to show our Spirit, Pride and Honor to the community of Saint Johns, Florida!!
As always, check often for updates. You never know what I will put up here!!
Thank You All for making us the POWER of Creekside!
Director of Bands
Creekside High School
*Saint Johns County has been selected as one of NAMM’s (National Association of Music Merchants) Best Communities for Music Education*
*If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance, please contact Mr. Fowler*