Mission: To develop an instrumental music program that compliments the district’s goals, school’s mission, and the needs of the students while maintaining a full course curriculum.
2015-2016 CALENDAR - 2015 POWER Calendar
2015-2016 - Band Syllabus
UPCOMING DATES for 2015/2016:
Full Marching Rehearsals – Tuesdays 6:30 to 8:30 and Thursdays 4-5:30
GUARD – Every Monday 4-5:30 PERCUSSION – Every Friday 3:45 to 4:45
FALL Concert 7pm Tuesday October 6th in Auditorium.
WOODWIND Sectional Thursday October 8th 4-6
BRASS Sectional Thursday October 8th 4-6
PERCUSSION (battery only) Sectional Thursday October 8th 4-6
**CHSBBA Website HERE **
Welcome to the POWER of Creekside!
“Spirit, Pride and Honor”
We are looking forward to an amazing 2015-2016 year as we venture into new challenges and excitement. We will be a band of 220+ members and continuing to grow! The staff who will assist us this year are:
- Rick Fowler – Director of Bands
- Keith Hall/Drew Chiodo- Marching Techs
- Jackson Gilchrist – Percussion Instructor
- Jess Frantz – Guard Instructor
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me, a Booster officer or your section leader. We all look forward to the continuation of an amazing year and are eager to show our Spirit, Pride and Honor to the community of Saint Johns, Florida!!
As always, check often for updates. You never know what I will put up here!!
Thank You All for making us the POWER of Creekside!
Director of Bands
Creekside High School
*Saint Johns County has been selected as one of NAMM’s (National Association of Music Merchants) Best Communities for Music Education*
*If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance, please contact Mr. Fowler*