May 23 – 27

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. – Winnie the Pooh #goodbye Missing You: 22 Honest Quotes About Grief | Hurt Quotes

The end of the year always brings bittersweet emotions for me.  As a class, we have grown into a family and saying good-bye is never easy.  I can assure you that I have LOVED being your child’s 3rd grade teacher and a small part of their academic career.  Please keep in touch! 

What is Playgrounds? | Playgrounds of Tampa

Mega Party is THIS Friday!  Please make sure your child wears socks or brings an extra pair!

Don't Forget!! | Rainbow Soccer Limited

If you signed up to bring an item to our luncheon, please send in items on or before Tuesday, May 31st.  I have ordered pizza so you will not need to send a lunch in with your child that day.  I am looking forward to a great day recognizing this incredible group of students!

Image result for academic images

Academics:

ELA: Review

Math: Review

Science:  Review

Our whole class!

Thank you for being hard-working and compassionate this year.  Keep up the great work.  🙂

Image result for calendar

Important Dates:

5/30:  No school

5/31:  GAME DAY – bring a *school friendly* game to play with classmates!  No electronics.

6/1:  End of the Year luncheon/awards – 11:30-12:45 Parents are welcome join us! 🙂

6/2:  MOVIE DAY; Report Cards issued; last day of school – early release at 1:50

Reminders:

Check H.A.C weekly!

We wear RED on Friday!

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.