HELLO Students and Parents!
December is here!!
CHECK OUT our Gifted Minute December 2019
GENERAL DATES: Mark your Calendars:
- ESE Parent Advisory – Stress Management for Caregivers of Students with Disabilities on December 3, 2019 6:00 pm
- Spelling Bee on December 4, 2019 9:00 am
- 150 Years of Excellence in Education on December 10, 2019 8:00 am
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends on December 20, 2019
- Winter Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on December 23, 2019
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on January 3, 2020
- Classes Resume for Students on January 6, 2020
- District 1 Jr Thespian Festival (Nance) on December 7, 2019
- Auditions for Spring Musical on December 9, 2019
Hartley Elementary Families:
- Basketball – Hartley vs Ketterlinus on December 2, 2019 5:30 pm
- SAC Meeting – Everyone invited! on December 3, 2019 3:00 pm
- Character Counts Assembly: Citizenship on December 6, 2019 9:15 am
- Scholastic Book Fair on December 9, 2019
- Music Makers Performance on December 12, 2019 6:00 pm
- The next meeting of the Battle of the Books team will be right after school on Tuesday, December 3rd in the Media Center until 4:45. Please bring your practice quotes and snacks to share. Make sure you have a ride home.
- The next meeting of our Book Club will be right after school on Thursday, December 5th in the Media Center until 4:45. This month’s book is Scythe. Make sure you have a ride home.
- National Honor Society will meet on Friday @ 8:30 in the Media Center. Please be on time.
- Drama Club will not meet today. We will meet after school until 4:00 pm Wednesday in the Cafeteria. Please arrange a ride home.
- The RUFF Club will meet this Wednesday in room 770 to organize our Dog Angel Tree drive. Please make sure you have a ride home.
- There will be a MANDATORY Model UN meeting this Tuesday December 3 from 5-7. Please plan to be there! The Old City MUN Conference will be held at Pedro Menendez this weekend from Friday-Sunday.
Daily updates are posted on your Gifted Schoology Page. (Parents, encourage your child to check this often as it is the main way we communicate with the students about lunch bunches and updates!)
I’m sharing my list with you on Amazon. The items on this list will be used as a part of my instruction of my gifted students. We work on both social/emotional lessons, as well as problem-solving/logic/reasoning activities. Any games, books, or supplies purchased from this list will be used for these purposes. Thank you for your contributions!! CLICK HERE
High School Parents please remind your child to use the signup or come see me for their December check in! Thank you