Mr. Weinbrenner

If you are a current student or parent of a student currently enrolled in one of the courses I teach: AP World History, AP US Government & Politics, or AP Comparative Government & Politics, please consult my Schoology page for more detailed information (i.e. class calendar, notes, etc.)

Contact Information

The best way to contact me is via e-mail – [email protected]I can normally get back to you within 24 hours – usually sooner.  My voicemail does not always work properly and as a result I may not get your message, therefore e-mail really is best!

Teacher Biography

This is my 10th year at PVHS!  In addition to teaching AP political science and world history I serve as the chairperson for the Social Studies Department.  I can honestly say I work with some of the sharpest and most dedicated teachers in the profession.  The student body is also topnotch and an absolute delight to teach.  I am lucky to be here.

Prior to coming to St. Johns County Schools I taught in Brevard County, Florida.  I am a graduate of the University of Central Florida where I obtained my B.S. in Social Science Education and an M.A. in Political Science.  My academic interests include behavioral economics, comparative politics, and foreign policy.  However, the greatest joys in my life are my family and the ocean.

Request for a Teacher Recommendation

If you are requesting a letter of recommendation please give me at least 10 days advanced notice from when you need it.  Furthermore, complete the request form (attachment below) and submit it to me so that I know more about what kind of letter you are in need of.  Lastly, please understand that doing recommendations are not easy.  In order for me to write a proper letter it takes time, even the teacher evaluation portion through Naviance takes awhile to do right.  Therefore, please be respectful of my time and avoid making separate requests throughout the year.

Click here for the form: REQUEST FORM

If you are just requesting a “reference” there is no need to fill out the form – just simply ask!