Welcome to the MMS 8th Grade History Fair page!
Here you will find helpful resources for creating a quality project as well as all the documents and deadlines we have created….
Your best friend is the NHD Website, and the answers to most questions can be found there…
- Topic Proposal due – 10/4/19
- Research due – 11/4/19
- Interviews due – 11/25/19
- Final project due – 1/28/2020
- History Day guidelines: https://www.nhd.org/annotated-bibliography
- A PowerPoint detailing how to make an annotated bibliography: An_Annotated_Bibliography.pdf
- NoodleTools is a web tool you can use to build your annotated bibliography…. ask your teacher for registration info
Some Bibliography Examples:
- 8th grader’s sample bib
- Examples and tips for different types of sources
- Annotated bib with four sample entries
- Example of primary sources
- Example of extended annotations