Wards Creek Elementary
Mr. Milite – 3th Grade
Each student needs to have the following. Please make every attempt to have these items before the first day as we will be learning to use these supplies. If you have a hardship, please let me or Mrs. Adolf know and we will make alternative arrangements to get your child all of the needed items. If you ordered a kit, please use the composition notebooks for your journals. Please do not go out and buy additional notebooks!!
(5) 70 sheet wide- ruled spiral notebooks-any color. Please label them in black ink with the following: Journal Writing, Reading Journal,Math Journal, Science Journal, Social Studies Journal
(4) pocket folders- Please label in black ink the following on the front of each folder: Tuesday Folder, Reading Folder, Social Studies Folder, Friday Folder
(2) 24 pack #2 yellow pencils. Send in only what your child needs!!
(2) wide-ruled note-book paper packs-Please send in only one with your child the first day of school.This will be community paper for daily use.
(2) highlighters (Yellow/Blue/Orange, ETC.)
(2) 3 ring binders- 11/2 . Please label one My Leadership Notebook. (any color) the other My Writing!! Also, you might want an additional one so your child can place their planner in it to bring to and from school on the daily basis.
(1) boxes of tissue
(1) box of 24 count crayons!!!/ One storage box to hold your child’s supplies that can fit in their desk or under your child’s chair.
(1) Headphones in a gallon bag with your child’s name on the outside in black ink
(1) ream of copy paper
Please note: Storage here in the classroom of extra supplies is very minimal. Only send in what your child needs and bring other stuff as needed.
Seat Sacks if you would like to order one for your child please go to www.seatsack.com and order the 17 inch in the color of your choice!!!