- Interim reports went home Friday. The following items were in the envelope:
- A letter on how to check on your student’s AR progress. Also included is your child’s current quiz record. Please remember your child needs 12.5 points to participate in the end of quarter movie and popcorn reward.
- A letter about Xtra Math, a great way to build math fluency with students at home. Students who master their addition facts and subtraction facts get to be in the Principal’s Math Club! Use this link to access at home. Congratulations to Luke! He is the first member in all of 2nd grade! Way to represent our class Luke!
- A letter about the Bloomz AP. This will be used to share videos and pictures of the things we are working on in class.
- Letter explaining the C.G.I. grant that I am a part of this year.
Please send the envelope back to school as soon as possible.
- Your child’s work with be graded the following way and the graded work so far this school year will be coming home Tuesday.
A. M = Mastered
B. P = Progressing toward mastery (most grades will be Ps)
C. I = Improvement needed
I will be sending home another letter on Monday, explaining your child’s DRA level. We use the DRA as another tool to help your child’s reading here at Hartley. Check out this website with more information: DRA. Please look over both and let me know if you have any questions.
I will also be emailing a link for quarter one conference signups for those who would like to come in. Conferences are available in person or by phone if needed.