Ms. Fisher’s Class Web Page
last updated: 5/24/20
I hope you all have an amazing Summer! Hope to see you back in August!
*Please send your child with a snack and water bottle everyday!*
If you need to change your child’s transportation, please email BOTH:
Cafeteria & Snack
The cafeteria menu is available
on the top of this web page and also by clicking here.
Please be sure that your child has $ in their lunch account.
You can always send $ in the zipper pouch in the F.I.S.H. folder.
*Please remember to pack a healthy snack & a water bottle everyday*
All volunteers must be approved.
If you plan to volunteer, chaperone or even have lunch with your child,
please make sure to complete the volunteer application by clicking–>https://stjohns.keepntrack.com/apply/
It is also listed on the top left of this website.
We are proud to be a Leader in Me School!!!
THE Eight HABITS OF HAPPY KIDS
1. Be Proactive – I am in charge!
2. Begin with the end in mind – Have a plan!
3. Put first things first – Work first, then play!
4. Think win/win – There’s plenty for all!
5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood – Listen before you speak!
6. Synergize – Together is better!
7. Sharpen the saw – Balance feels best!BONUS:
8. Find your voice, and inspire others to find theirs – I’m on a mission!
Please send in those Box tops!!!! :}
Contact Ms. Fisher: [email protected]