- 70% Summative
- 30% Formative
Scales for Tech:
- Keyboarding Technique
- Digital Citizenship
- Cyber Security
- Word Processing
BEGINNING OF CLASS
- Enter classroom quietly. Take your seat and begin working.
- Each day come in immediately and begin Keyboarding for 10 minutes unless otherwise noted on board.
- Teacher takes attendance and will give further directions.
- All tardies will be tracked after first weeks of school.
- Classwork will be completed most often on computers after teacher has directed students on the day’s lesson which will also be noted on the board.
- At times, students will save work in appropriate location as directed by teacher. We will be using Schoology this year and our share folder.
- If a paper assignment is given, teacher will collect at the end of the class period.
- Prepare for all tests.
- Test dates given by teacher should be written in student agenda.
END OF CLASS
- Clean up your area.
- Sit quietly.
- Dismissal procedures will be given by Mrs. D. Students may not stand and leave without permission from teacher.
- Students will quickly and quietly walk to the designated areas.
- Wait quietly until students are signaled to return to class.
- Walk quickly and quietly back to class to continue the lesson.
- Only reliable students will be asked to run errands.
- Classroom Clock-Out which will be reviewed with you by Mrs. D.
- Quiet Signal- Teacher www(dot) Students zip it(dot)com. We will review this in class.
- Be prepared and punctual at all times. Tardies will be tracked in a Tardy Folder.
- Raise your hand/tent and wait for teacher’s permission to speak or leave your desk.
- Hands, Bodies and Objects to yourself. (H.B.O.)
- No chewing gum, eating or drinking in class.
- Treat technology equipment with respect.
- No leaning back on your chairs.
- Maintain proper Computer posture. We will review in class.
- During Good News, there should be no talking while others are sharing.
- Verbal Warning/Checks
- Computer Privileges will be limited/Motivators
- Call Home/Email parent
- Referral to Dean
- Reward time with STEM Activities and websites.
We will have a great year and learn about each other and Technology!