List below are the normal activities and expenses for Seniors.
Based on the pandemic, some events may be modified or not held (see **)
Updated – February 16, 2021
- Senior Group Picture –
February 411:30-11:45am Rescheduled to February 18 – Meet in the Cafeteria. School colors are navy blue and gray. Student should wear blue shirts/tops
- Grad Bash – April 23 – Cost $145 – forms available from Mrs. Corpus in H101. Forms are available in Schoology – Seniors/Early Graduates – Materials page
- Yearbook – $40
- Senior Ads
- $100 – full page
- $50 – half page
- $25 – quarter page
- $10 – eighth page
- $5 – Congratulation statement
- Orders for yearbook and Senior ads may be purchased online (prices may be different on line)
at: http://COMMPE.PICTAVO.COM School #93026
- Cap, gown, and tassel – order ASAP – Cost: $40 – Colors shown are examples only – Correct color will be sent to the school for your student. All other items ordered will be sent to the home address. Information provided to students the week of December 9th. Order online at http://www.RhodesGraduation.com
If you missed the above opportunity… Leonard’s have scheduled special studio times for cap and gown photos on 2/20 and 3/20. The links are below. Direct all questions to Leonards.
- Jacksonville Studio Cap & Gown Portraits: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0548AAAB2FA1FE3-jacksonville1
- St. Augustine Studio Cap & Gown Portraits: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0548AAAB2FA1FE3-staugustine1
- Senior Fees – approximately $40 (covers printing of diploma, cover, etc.). Due date for fees will be forthcoming.
- Senior Breakfast and Awards – approximately $10 per each guest ( subject to change/cancellation)
- Graduation – May 28th – 7:00pm – St. Augustine High School
Additional information will be forthcoming (i.e. – number of tickets per student, arrival time for students, etc.)