List below are the normal activities and expenses for Seniors.
Based on the pandemic, some events may be modified or not held (see **)
Updated – June 11, 2021
- Contact Leonard’s Studio in St. Augustine to schedule your appointment this Summer
Senior Ad and Dedication Page in Yearbook
- EDITOR SPECIAL – Full page senior ad and yearbook may be purchased through December – $100
- EDITOR SPECIAL – Half page senior ad and yearbook may be purchased through December – $60
- EDITOR SPECIAL – Congratulations statement – $10 (Example: We are so proud of you, Billy Mouth! Love Mom and Dad)
- Grad Bash – Cost approximately $150 – $165
- Student must provide transportation for arrival and pick up
- Students should bring money for extra food and drinks.
- Availability: Very limited (first come, first serve)
- Exams are scheduled for a week prior to graduation. Exact date to be determined.
- Seniors who have completed all academic requirements for graduation are not required to attend school beginning TBA. Any senior who has not completed graduation requirements are required to attend school until graduation requirements are met.
- Yearbooks may be purchased online
- Cap, gown, and tassel – order ASAP – Cost: $40 plus tax, shipping and handling – Colors shown are examples only – Correct color will be sent to the school for your student. Make sure to select St. Johns Technical High School. Order online at TBA
- Senior Fees – approximately $50 (covers printing of diploma, cover, etc.).
- Senior Awards – approximately $15 per each guest ( subject to change/cancellation)
- Graduation – Additional information will be forthcoming (i.e. – number of tickets per student, arrival time for students, etc.)