List below are the normal activities and expenses for Seniors.
Based on the pandemic, some events may be modified or not held (see **)
Updated – March 22, 2021
- Grad Bash – April 26th – Cost $145 (includes one free meal and a souvenir refillable soda cup) – forms available from Mrs. Corpus in H101. Depart: 7:00am Return: 10:00pm
- Student should plan to be to the school at approximately 6:00am.
- Students will be placed in groups of 6 with one chaperone. Students must stay with the chaperone/group (we will be in the park with the general public).
- Students should bring money for extra food and drinks.
- Availability: Very limited (first come, first serve)
- Exams are scheduled for Tuesday, May 18, 2021 thru Friday, May 21, 2021.
- Seniors who have completed all academic requirements for graduation are not required to attend school starting Monday, May 24th. Any senior who has not completed graduation requirements are required to attend school until graduation requirements are met.
- Yearbooks may be purchased online at: http://COMMPE.PICTAVO.COM School #93026
- Cap, gown, and tassel – order ASAP – Cost: $40 – Colors shown are examples only – Correct color will be sent to the school for your student. All other items ordered will be sent to the home address. Information provided to students the week of December 9th. Order online at http://www.RhodesGraduation.com
- Senior Fees – approximately $35 (covers printing of diploma, cover, etc.). Due by April 9th.
- Senior Breakfast and Awards – approximately $10 per each guest ( subject to change/cancellation)
- Graduation – May 28th – 7:00pm – St. Augustine High School
Additional information will be forthcoming (i.e. – number of tickets per student, arrival time for students, etc.)