Welcome to Mrs. Welch’s Art Room!
Please check back frequently for assignments and updates!
Art Supply Information
****If you are interested, Reddi-Arts will be offering a class supply pack that will be available at a discounted rate. It can either be picked up directly from their storefront or they will be offering a one day delivery free of charge on September 1th, 2016 IF you order by August 29th, 2016. This will require pre-payment to the store via phone call or through the link below. Money will not be collected directly by the Nease High School Fine Arts Department. There are two kits available this year. You may choose the kit you’d like to order. One is geared toward a beginner and the other was built with advanced students in mind. Any student in any class can order any kit! This isn’t a fundraiser it’s just something I thought would make back to school shopping a little less painful! 🙂
Mrs. Welch’s Plastic Palette – this ISN’T mandatory. I just personally love this thing and I wanted to get you guys a sweet discount in case you wanted one!! 🙂
If you aren’t ordering the kit below is a list of items you will need for my course:
Required Supplies: All items should be brought to class daily. (You will need enough of these items for a year-long art course.)
- 9”x12” Hardbound or Spiral-bound Sketchbook; at least 100 pages– I prefer hardbound because in my experience they are sturdier and remain in good shape longer than spiral sketchbooks.
- #2 Pencils.
- Drawing Pencils (B, 2B, 6B)
- Art Gum Erasers or White block erasers (Extra Soft)
- Sharpies (fine, ultra-fine)
- Colored Pencil Pack
- Set of Pan Watercolors (Crayola)
- Paintbrush set (variety of small to medium sized brushes)