March 23rd

Parents and 6th graders,

Congratulations on Graduating Elementary school! Thank you for such a wonderful year. Students, I am proud of all of your hard work and I enjoyed all of your wonderful personalities and character. Parents, through your parental involvement partnering with me to help your child grow and achieve their goals I am confident they are ready to continue their success as they move on to Middle school.

Thank you all for the thoughtful gifts and cards…..and Diet Coke! 🙂 Many students took the time to write (hand make) the sweetest cards that I will cherish.

Now that our Graduation and celebratory events have come to an end I hope you all enjoy your summer making memories with family! Tomorrow’s attendance will not effect perfect attendance due to our graduation being complete. I recommend beginning summer vacation early as we as teachers have been informed that the portables must be cleared out by tomorrow for the upcoming year. Demolition will begin this Friday. Therefore, we are limited in available activities for students. Thank you for your understanding.

Have a fantastic summer and enjoy Middle school,

Mrs. Troyer

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.