Reminders/Request

Parents, (DO NOT SHARE THE REQUEST BELOW WITH YOUR CHILD)

A few reminders and a request 

**My homeroom only – Tuesday folders did not come home today and will not come home until next Tuesday.

**Please make sure your child is continuing to read nightly. Although they no longer are required to respond to each book it is still very important they continue reading regularly as we gear up for the upcoming FSA.

** There WILL BE homework for reading sent home tomorrow.

** We have a reading vocabulary quiz and a comprehension Main Idea/Supporting details test this Friday.

Every year, I ask the parents a little favor that will help encourage their child before they take the FSA. I would love to have a letter to give the students the morning of their first test—written by you or other family members. In the past, parents send in letters from themselves, siblings, grandparents, pets, super heroes, etc.—basically a letter of encouragement from anyone! I will leave it up to you on how you would like to format your letters (cards, handwritten letters, and letters with pictures…). Be creative 

PLEASE DO NOT TELL YOUR CHILD WE ARE DOING THIS! I want it to be a complete surprise to the whole class to boost their confidence before the test.

Here are the options for sending it in:
 You may put it in a sealed envelope and send it in with your child.
 You may email it to me and I can print it out.
 You may drop it off in the front office to be put in my mailbox.

Please try to get them to me BY APRIL 13th.

Contact me with any questions!
Thank you for your support!
Mrs. Troyer

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.