NEASE THEATRE PROGRAM
Mr. Segal’s Home Page
ALL YOU NEED FOR MY CLASS:
- NOTEBOOK AND A FOLDER, or a notebook with a built-in folder . . . or a binder with a section for theatre that has a folder pocket . . . or a personal secretary to keep all of this for you –
- writing tools – (no inkwells and quills please)
- deodorant and clean breath please
- positive attitude ( I understand you’d rather be on a beach in the Keys, but come to have a good time & learn)
- “Leave your emotional baggage at the stage door” – this is an old theatre saying- NO EGOS! I’ve been involved in this great art for over 50 years- EVERYDAY I learn something new and how to improve on something.
- a winning lotto ticket for the teacher . . . (optional, preferably powerball)
The Website is still under construction. I try to add to it everyday. Keep visiting to be informed.