November 20-21

*I apologize for the late post.  I forgot to send this out Tuesday before we left.  I hope everyone had a nice break! Looking forward to seeing everyone today!*

What an incredible job these SECOND GRADERS did on their country research projects!  I was blown away!

Projects are displayed outside of our classroom if you are interested in checking them out! 

Reminder:  Festival of Tree donations are due December 1st! If possible, please consider purchasing gift cards from Barnes & Noble, Amazon, or send a cash donation so myself or Mrs. Frink can exchange it for a gift card to a book store.  Keep this event in mind during any Black Friday shopping you may be doing this week! 😉 

The tree is TINY so any book-themed ornaments must be small.  Thank you so much for helping make this even at our school a success!  I was so impressed our class voted on Books as out theme!  Readers are LEADERS! 🙂

Have an awesome Thanksgiving Break.  I am SO incredibly grateful for your wonderful children and your constant support from home.  Enjoy your time with family and friends to the fullest.   

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.