I am so PUMPED for this year with an INCREDIBLE group of students! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all.
Practicing our interivew skills to get to know our new classmates and taking A.R tests! 🙂
Using a blank 100’s chart to find number patterns and practice fluency
We enjoyed learning more about eachother by displaying and talking about our brown bag items on the ELMO!
What LEARNING and GROWING went on in room 217 this week:
ELA: asking/answering questions
Writing: Narrative writing – My Summer, making a list on ways to show kindness
Math: Number Concepts, doubles, fact fluency
Social Studies: Community
Students of the week:
- 8/29: Volunteer Welcome Back Breakfast – please RSVP with Laura at the front desk!
- 9/2: Labor Day – No school
- 9/10: Interims go home
- 9/12: PTAO meeting – 6:00 pm
- 9/17: Boosterthon kick-off
- 9/26: FUNDRUN
- 9/20: student pictures
- 10/11: 1st quarter ends
- 10/14: No school – teacher planning day
- 10/25: Parade of characters – 8:45 am – meet us at the bus loop!
- 10/25: Fall Festival – 5:30-7:30
- 10/29: Report cards on HAC
- Math homework is due the following day it is given (unless there are special circumstances… write a note.) Weekly Reading Logs will begin next week and are due the following Monday. For the back side of the reading log, students may write about their FAVORITE book from the week or novel they are currently reading. There is never homework on Fridays. Enjoy your time with family. 🙂
- All graded/checked work will go home on Fridays.
- Don’t forget to wear your RB Hunt shirt or red on Friday!
- Don’t forget to send in a healthy snack for your child daily! 🙂
- Water bottles are permitted on their desks – water only.
- Turn in summer reading logs ASAP!