*We had a reinder-rrrrriffic time today! My computer won’t upload any pictures so I apologize for the delay. I will have Mr. Kenny work on it Monday and upload them on next week’s post! Have a great weekend!
What LEARNING and GROWING went on in room 217 this week:
ELA: Students finished Winter according to Humphrey by Betty Birney and were able to earn 4 A.R. points if they passed their quiz. We also studied rhythm and meaning in poetry.
Writing: Letter writing
Math: triple digit addition and subtraction with re-grouping, Chapter 6 Math Test
Students of the week:
Colby and Harper
Thank you for showing STAMINA this week!
- No Math homework going home next week. Reading Log only. 🙂
- 12/18: Class Pictures…. LOOK SHARP!
- 12/19: Holiday Shop Visit – 1:00-1:30 – *DON’T FORGET TO SEND A BAG IF YOU DIDN’T PURCHASE ONE!*
- 12/21: 2nd quarter ends, LAST DAY TO EARN A.R. points and meet your A.R. goal!, EARLY RELEASE, POLAR EXPRESS DAY – WEAR YOUR JAMMIES TO SCHOOL!
- CLASS PICTURES ARE ON MONDAY! Try your best to be here so we have all students present for our picture! 🙂
- Don’t forget to wear pajamas Thursday for Polar Express! Please keep in mind we will still be going outside for recess so if you wear slippers, bring a pair of tennis shoes to change into!