Welcome to Advanced Placement European History! We are going to be studying the social, economic, political, diplomatic, intellectual, and cultural changes in Europe from the Renaissance (roughly 1400 C.E.) to the present.
**A.P. EUROPEAN HISTORY SYLLABUS/ CLASS MATERIALS** -CLICK HERE → Syllabus – AP EURO – Redesign – 2015-2016 school year
Do you need an extra copy of the Table of Contents for your AP Euro notebook? Click Here: AP EURO table of contents
DO YOU NEED A H.I.P.P.O.S. PAGE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR D.B.Q. DOCUMENT ANALYSIS? HERE IT IS: APEH HIPPOS template
SUMMER ASSIGNMENT: A.P. EUROPEAN HISTORY – CLASS OF 2021
ATTACHED BELOW IS THE SUMMER ASSIGNMENT FOR THE CLASS OF 2021! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL ME. I WILL BE CHECKING MY EMAIL PERIODICALLY OVER THE SUMMER. HAVE A GREAT SUMMER AND WE WILL SEE YOU ON AUGUST 10, 2017! 🙂
***HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS: ***KEEP IN MIND, ALL READING ASSIGNMENTS SHOULD INCLUDE CORNELL NOTES UNLESS OTHERWISE INSTRUCTED BY MR. REINEY!! PLEASE LOOK AT MR. REINEY’S EDMODO PAGE FOR UPDATED HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS.
WORDS OF ADVICE FROM 2015-2016 FRESHMEN A.P. EUROPEAN HISTORY STUDENTS – RESPONDING TO THE QUESTION, “WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO RISING FRESHMEN ON HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN A.P. EUROPEAN HISTORY?”:
1. “Study weeks in advance for the next A.P. Euro test and do all of your work. There is a binder check at the end of the nine weeks that helps with your grade”
2. “Always take notes and pay attention while you are reading and writing. Buy a review book online and start studying for the exam about a month before.”
3. “I NEVER forget one night of notes because it’s hard to catch up. Study even when you know the information.”
4. “A.P. European History requires A LOT of hard work and time. I would purchase the Princeton Review book and use it during the year and before tests. It is very helpful and less confusing/ wordy than the textbook.”
5. “Study for tests and keep your A.P. Euro binder organized. Make sure to take your notes! Maintain a positive attitude!”
6. “In order to be successful in AP Euro, you should obtain your review book early in the year and to give this class extra attention.”
7. “I would recommend studying your AP Euro notes every single night and ask any questions that you do not understand. Not doing this made AP Euro hard for me!. Also, remain organized, do your P.E.T.S., and do not copy homework because you will not understand anything that was covered.”
8. “Do all of the notes as they are assigned. Don’t wait to finish them all before the binder check. Always take your notes in Cornell format.”
Save the Date:(2017-18 school year)
The exam date for 2017-18 school year is Friday, May 18, 2018. The Exam will be in the Nease Gym from 12:30 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. You will need to arrange for transportation. Pick up is at 5:00 p.m.
Website is under construction! Look for a new updated version soon!