UPDATE – SENIOR PICUTRES: Senior pictures scheduled to be taken on 9/9 on the CHS campus have been cancelled due to the hurricane. All seniors can retake/make-up senior pictures on 9/21 during the school day, in the CHS auditorium. Do not forget the $15 sitting fee and any change of clothes if you are taking multiple pictures. On 9/21, you can come down to the auditorium during your lunch or your English class to take your picture. If you will like a formal studio appointment, you can still call Leonard’s to make an appointment at either of their studios.
Please note that you can pre-order your 2018 yearbook and senior ads beginning on June 1st at www.yearbookordercenter.com
- Leonard’s will be sending you an appointment card to visit one of their studios over the summer to take your senior pictures. You can contact them at 1 (800) 215-4852 with any questions.
- September 9: Seniors who have not taken their senior pictures will be contacted by Leonard’s to take their pictures in the Creekside auditorium on this day from 9 A.M. – 3 P.M.
- August 15th – Students must have their senior pictures taken by this date in order to CHOOSE the pose they want in the yearbook. Any pictures taken after this date will still appear in the yearbook, but the seniors will not get to choose the pose they like best.
- September 21st – Final chance to take any senior pictures during the school picture make-up day.
- September 30th – Senior Ads are due! Purchase and create a senior ad by visiting http://www.yearbookordercenter.com. All ads are in color. Pricing: Full page – $400, Half page – $250, 1/4 page – $150. Spaces are limited and purchasing begins on June 1st!
You can upload your own photos to be in the yearbook. Visit www.hjeshare.com and use the code, “chsknights” to send us your pictures today!