2017 Distribution Information:
*All students need a student ID to pick up their yearbooks.
Seniors can pick up their yearbooks on May 10-12 during all lunches. Also, they can pick up their yearbooks during Debt Day from 9 A.M. – 1:30 P.M.
Underclassmen have received an invitation to attend the distribution party during 7th period on May 16th. They must have the white wristband that was attached to the invitation in order to enter. If they cannot attend to pick up their books on this day, they can pickup from the book room on the 17th during lunches.
Please note that you can pre-order your 2018 yearbook and senior ads beginning on June 1st at www.yearbookordercenter.com
- Leonard’s will be sending you an appointment card to visit one of their studios over the summer to take your senior pictures. You can contact them at 1 (800) 215-4852 with any questions.
- September 9: Seniors who have not taken their senior pictures will be contacted by Leonard’s to take their pictures in the Creekside auditorium on this day from 9 A.M. – 3 P.M.
- August 15th – Students must have their senior pictures taken by this date in order to CHOOSE the pose they want in the yearbook. Any pictures taken after this date will still appear in the yearbook, but the seniors will not get to choose the pose they like best.
- September 21st – Final chance to take any senior pictures during the school picture make-up day.
- September 30th – Senior Ads are due! Purchase and create a senior ad by visiting http://www.yearbookordercenter.com. All ads are in color. Pricing: Full page – $400, Half page – $250, 1/4 page – $150. Spaces are limited and purchasing begins on June 1st!
You can upload your own photos to be in the yearbook. Visit www.hjeshare.com and use the code, “chsknights” to send us your pictures today!