Thank you for visiting our class webpage. I am so excited for this upcoming year and I cannot wait to meet each and every one of you. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about myself. I was born and raised in the small beach town of Satellite Beach, Florida. I attended Flagler College here in St. Augustine, and received my Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education (K-5). I am also endorsed in both English as a Second Language and Reading. This is my sixth year teaching and I am so excited to teach 4th grade this year! I enjoy being outside and playing/watching most sports. I played softball all throughout college and am taking up golf right now. I do not have any kids yet, but I do have a kitty named Milo 🙂
Ms. Munafo’s Favorite Things:
- I LOVE to go to the beach, play softball and golf, run, and spend time with my friends and family.
- Store: TARGET!!
- Fast Food: Chipotle
- Food: Mexican and Italian food
- Restaurant: Mango Mangos, Taco Shop, Beaches at Vilano
- Drink: Strawberry Orange Banana Juice
- Sports Teams: NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Islanders, and the NDSU Bison.
- Books: Wonder and The One and Only Ivan
- Candy: Twizzlers and Snickers
- Dislikes: Coffee, Teas, or anything Peach flavored!