Gifted and Cambridge
Advanced US History
Click to help support new technology in our classroom via Donors Choose!
- US History notes are usually due on the first class period of the week
- US History quizzes are generally on Thursdays or Fridays dependent upon whether your class is Green or Orange
- Check daily agenda for specifics
- Essay Format: All essays should be double spaced in 12 point type with margins of one inch
- The current lecture PowerPoint is usually located in the Media column on the right along with other documents and assignments.
“Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn” – Benjamin Franklin
“To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.” – Benjamin Disraeli
“Great spirits have always met violent resistance from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
- Text sections are to be read for homework and are assigned mid-week
- Textbooks: America: History of our Nation hardcover (keep this at home)
- Online Textbook is available. You can view the new directions for this here
- is a great way to review and study US History. You can access it here with the class code … mrmo16