Wolf Greeting – Meet the Teacher/Supply Drop Off –> Wednesday, August 9th (8am-11am)
1st Day of School –> Thursday, August 10th
All transportation changes must be received, in writing, by 10:00am. Only a parent or guardian may change a student’s mode of transportation.
Please send in a change of clothing for your child to keep in their cubby. Accidents happen… and we want to be prepared. Thanks!! 🙂
Early checkouts must be completed by 2:00pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Early checkouts must be completed by 1:00pm on Wednesdays.
This policy is necessary to facilitate the safe dismissal of our students.
Check out the LPA website for frequently updated news from our school…
- volunteers in the classroom
- attends a classroom performance during school hours
- eats lunch with their child
- enjoys a birthday party with their child at school
- reads to the children in the classroom
- attends a field trip
- attends a class party
- attends anything else that involves them being on campus
…MUST be a registered volunteer.
This applies to everyone who enters the building.
If you have any plans to visit your child or their classroom during school hours, please make sure you have registered with St. Johns County as a volunteer.