How Ms. Lo stays connected to students and parents/guardians.
1. Text Updates:
- Student behavior that day [Only updated at the END of the day]
- Homework posted daily
- Class happenings and announcements
- Message me
Please view the Class Dojo Parent Letter sent home or go to: *Note: Parents must sign up in order for the student to have an account
2. Ms. Lo’s Website & Edmodo:
- Please bookmark this website to view important classroom information.
- Edmodo is updated daily with our daily classwork and homework. It is an interactive site for teachers, students, and parents (It is like an “Education Facebook”). Student and parent login information can be found in your child’s ‘Welcome to Ms. Lo’s Classroom’ packet from the first week of school.
3. HAC – Home Access Center [View your child’s grades online]
- Grades are updated weekly every Tuesday. Parents, please contact me for your login and access code.
4. Friday Communication Folder
- On Fridays, your child will bring a Friday Communication Folder home. The folder’s contents will need to be reviewed by a parent/guardian. After reviewing the paperwork, please have your child move the paperwork to the subject folder it belongs to and keep the signed paperwork in the left pocket. This Friday Communication Folder is due back signed on Tuesdays.
- A planner will be given to your child to write their assignments in every day. Please make sure to sign their planner and review it daily, making sure your child has completed their homework.