Mrs. T. Hemby
Learning Mathematics is something you do, not something that is done to you. To truly understand mathematics you must actively engage in the material and have opportunities to express your developing understanding while connecting your new found knowledge to things you already know. This year you will investigate numbers and operations, measurement, geometry, data analysis and algebra.
- Loose-leaf notebook paper
- Pencils (Students are expected to do math work in pencil ONLY.)
- Interactive Notebook – (two per year)
- Colored pencils/markers/pens
On-Line Textbook: https://my.hrw.com/sp/access?sp=hrw&connection=FL-STJOHNS-00202363 (PLEASE use Chrome or FireFox)
To log into textbook Use Active Directory Info Username and Password is identical as HAC
- Connect to the Murray Web Page.
- Click on Links for students
- Click on HRW (Second from the right)
- Log in using s# and password Username and Password (Identical as HAC)
- Assignments are located under dashboard.
- To get to the book: In right corner there a drop down menu. Drop down to GO Click on online textbook.