Welcome to Ms. Fisher’s Web Page
last updated: 10/13/17
Welcome to the 2017-2018 School Year. I am looking forward to having a great Kindergarten year!
Here is our related arts schedule for this week:
10/16 Day A: Art (make up)
10/17 Day E: PE
10/18Day F: PE
10/19 Day A: Art
10/20 Day B: Music
Here are a few upcoming dates:
10/16 Make up school day
10/25 Leader with Character assembly 10:05
10/27 Corn Maze Fieldtrip
10/31 Report Cards
11/10 9-9:30 Dance Party for torch card celebration
Reading logs will be located in your child’s FISH folder. Each page of the log reflects a different level of Reading Warriors. Once your child completes each level, they will receive a Reading Warrior certificate as well as a free pizza certificate for Pizza Hut. Keep reading and recording those books!
If you need to change your child’s transportation, please email BOTH:
Cafeteria & Snack
The cafeteria menu is available
on the top of this web page and also by clicking here.
Please be sure that your child has $ in thier lunch account.
You can always send $ in the zipper pouch in the F.I.S.H. folder.
*Please remember to pack a healthy snack & a water bottle everday*
All volunteers must be approved.
If you plan to volunteer, chaperone or even have lunch with your child,
please make sure to complete the volunteer application by clicking here.
It is also listed on the top left of this website.
We are proud to be a Leader in Me School!!!
THE Eight HABITS OF HAPPY KIDS
1. Be Proactive – I am in charge!
2. Begin with the end in mind – Have a plan!
3. Put first things first – Work first, then play!
4. Think win/win – There’s plenty for all!
5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood – Listen before you speak!
6. Synergize – Together is better!
7. Sharpen the saw – Balance feels best!BONUS:
8. Find your voice, and inspire others to find theirs – I’m on a mission!
Please send in those Box tops!!!! :}
Contact Ms. Fisher: firstname.lastname@example.org