Welcome to Ms. Fisher’s Web Page
last updated: 5/30/17
I hope you have a wonderful Summer! See you in the Fall!
Reading logs will be located in your child’s FISH folder. Our school wide goal is 60,000 books read by the end of the school year. Each page of the log reflects a different level of Reading Warriors. Once your child completes each level, they will receive a Reading Warrior certificate and will appear on the news show! Keep reading and recording those books!
If you need to change your child’s transportation, please email BOTH:
Cafeteria & Snack
The cafeteria menu is available
on the top of this web page and also by clicking here.
Kindergartners will be allowed to buy an ice cream or ice pop every Friday for $1.00.
Please be sure that your child has $ in thier lunch account.
You can always send $ in the zipper pouch in the F.I.S.H. folder.
*Please remember to pack a healthy snack & a water bottle everday*
All volunteers must be approved.
If you plan to volunteer, chaperone or even have lunch with your child,
please make sure to complete the volunteer application by clicking here.
It is also listed on the top left of this website.
We are proud to be a Leader in Me School!!!
THE Eight HABITS OF HAPPY KIDS
1. Be Proactive – I am in charge!
2. Begin with the end in mind – Have a plan!
3. Put first things first – Work first, then play!
4. Think win/win – There’s plenty for all!
5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood – Listen before you speak!
6. Synergize – Together is better!
7. Sharpen the saw – Balance feels best!BONUS:
8. Find your voice, and inspire others to find theirs – I’m on a mission!
Please send in those Box tops!!!! :}
Contact Ms. Fisher: [email protected]