To honor student achievement and leadership, promote educational excellence, award scholarships, and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership.
- Membership is an important career and professional investment recognized by education, business and industry.
- Members receive a membership certificate, presentation folder, pin, ID card, graduation tassel, a letter of recommendation customized for the member’s career portfolio, window decal and official NTHS seal to be applied to the member’s diploma or training certificate.
- Over $500,000 in scholarships have been awarded since 2007
- Personal letters of recommendation for employment, college admission and scholarships provided by the NTHS National Headquarters.
- Potential opportunities to be recruited by top corporations, colleges, and universities.
- American Careers Journal
- Job Board
- Opportunities for discounts and special member pricing
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Membership in a career and technical student organization (DECA)
- One time fee of $30
- Visit www.NTHS.org for more information!
Available 2nd semester for qualified CTE students (see requirements above).